Sweet n' Southern, Direct to your Oven...

Welcome to The Southern Oven!

Pull up a chair, sit right down and make yourself at home. Here at The Southern Oven, we take all the guess work out of a home cooked meal. Let us do all the work, and you take all the credit! All my life I have been surrounded by fabulous Southern cooks. So I am honored to bring what I have grown up eating right to your kitchen. The process is simple, just choose your casserole, order, and I will deliver it straight to you, tied up with cooking directions. Your job is to take it home, warm it up for your family and, most importantly, ENJOY!!



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here........

Hey Friends!
Well, today is the first day of Spring.  It has been a lovely weekend here in North Georgia.  Yesterday was so fantastic.  Sunny and 80 degrees, awesome!  We had our sweet baby Jack dedicated at church this morning and that has just left me with the warmest feeling in my heart all afternoon long.  He is our sweet boy and we are very proud of him.  I would like to take this time to apologize to my faithful followers (all 9 of you, ha!) for not posting once last week.  It was a record week here at The Southern Oven for sales.  I was cooking up a storm all week long and I cannot thank y'all out there enough for the support!  I would love to hear your feedback so that I can keep what is popular and can what is not.  We here at The Southern Oven are pleased to bring you the following selections for this week:

The Southern Oven's Weekly Menu (3/21/11-3/25/11):

Chicken and Broccoli Casserole:
Freshly shredded chicken, broccoli and rice all mixed in a creamy cheese sauce and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and toasted bread crumbs.

Italian Chicken and Pasta:
Freshly shredded chicken cooked in a savory tomato and onion sauce layered with angel hair pasta, provolone and mozzarella cheeses.

Aunt Clydie's Hashbrown Bake:
Fresh ground beef and sauteed onions mixed with Aunt Clydie's creamy, cheesy, delicious hash brown casserole.

The Southern Oven's Chili Macaroni:
Fresh ground beef in a zesty chili tomato sauce mixed with jumbo elbow macaroni and topped with freshly shredded cheese and chives. 

I sure hope y'all can find something for supper this week!  I just made myself hungry typing it all out!  Now, remember, this is the last week of our Grand Opening Special Prices.  Starting next Monday (3/28), regular pricing will be as follows:
Large (9x13):    $30.00
Medium (9x9):  $20.00
Small (9x7):      $15.00

This week, prices will remain the same.  Large, $20.00, Medium $15.00, and Small $12.00. 

We do look forward to hearing from you really soon!  You can order two ways currently:
Email us at southernoven@gmail.com with ORDER in the subject line.
Message us on our Facebook page:  The Southern Oven.  Have a good week everyone!

More delicious details to come.........

1 comment:

  1. Oven service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/oven-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Oven Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for oven service in Dubai.
    1633755058159-11

    ReplyDelete