Sweet n' Southern, Direct to your Oven...

Welcome to The Southern Oven!

Pull up a chair, sit right down and make yourself at home. Here at The Southern Oven, we take all the guess work out of a home cooked meal. Let us do all the work, and you take all the credit! All my life I have been surrounded by fabulous Southern cooks. So I am honored to bring what I have grown up eating right to your kitchen. The process is simple, just choose your casserole, order, and I will deliver it straight to you, tied up with cooking directions. Your job is to take it home, warm it up for your family and, most importantly, ENJOY!!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day!

Hey y'all!
It's a great day here at The Southern Oven!  Our Facebook Page is running and I am in the process of sprucing it up....I am so thankful for all of those words of praise and encouragement.  We are truly blessed! 

Now, I know I promised my Pay Pal link would be up on the blog by now and I apologize that it hasn't been done yet.  It is in the works now and I will notify my faithful followers when it is up and running.

These past few weeks of setting up The Southern Oven has been such a neat experience.  I am so happy that I chose this format to showcase the art of not only being a working mother, but running my own business from my home.  What a challenge.  So, I have to admit that I am learning how to juggle but I promise to never compromise on good food!

So, with that I will go for now, but please come back often.  I will begin to post some pretty pictures of my casserole creations and as this blog progresses, and in between menus, you will be entertained by stories from my home, pictures of dream kitchens and dining rooms I have come across, and plenty of kitchen tips I have learned along the way. 

Remember the menu options for this week.  You still have until 3 p.m. today to order something for supper tomorrow!  More delicious details to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment