Sweet n' Southern, Direct to your Oven...

Welcome to The Southern Oven!

Pull up a chair, sit right down and make yourself at home. Here at The Southern Oven, we take all the guess work out of a home cooked meal. Let us do all the work, and you take all the credit! All my life I have been surrounded by fabulous Southern cooks. So I am honored to bring what I have grown up eating right to your kitchen. The process is simple, just choose your casserole, order, and I will deliver it straight to you, tied up with cooking directions. Your job is to take it home, warm it up for your family and, most importantly, ENJOY!!



Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

What a fantastic day here at The Southern Oven!  I have just had the most wonderful weekend with my precious little family.  I also got to do a casserole favor for my sweet friend.  And now, to top it off, I have some casserole orders to fulfill for this afternoon.  I tell you, I'm truly blessed.

I hope this day finds you doing well.  We here at the Southern Oven have been working on a new menu for this week and I want to unveil it here now:

Weekly Menu 3/7/11-3/11/11: (Can y'all believe it is 2011?!)

Baked Spaghetti - Spaghetti pasta layered with a hearty ground beef meat sauce and freshly grated mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.  A kid and crowd favorite!

Chili Macaroni - Fresh ground beef in a zesty chili tomato sauce all tossed with jumbo elbow macaroni pasta, all topped with freshly grated cheddar cheese and scallions.

Poppy Seed Chicken - Fresh chicken breasts tossed in a creamy poppy seed sauce all topped with a butter crumb crust.  Served alone or over wild rice for an additional fee.

Chicken Salad - Light and easy, freshly shredded chicken breasts tossed in a creamy dressing with red grapes.  Add toasted chopped pecans for an additional fee. ** Ask about our chicken salad croissant melts!

That is it folks, sounds so yummy if I do say so myself!  Please remember to place your order by 3 p.m. the day before you need your dishes.  Email southernoven@gmail.com with "ORDER" in the subject line.  I will get back to you ASAP with further information regarding your order.  I look forward to hearing from y'all.  And as always, more delicious details to come..........

No comments:

Post a Comment