Sweet n' Southern, Direct to your Oven...

Welcome to The Southern Oven!

Pull up a chair, sit right down and make yourself at home. Here at The Southern Oven, we take all the guess work out of a home cooked meal. Let us do all the work, and you take all the credit! All my life I have been surrounded by fabulous Southern cooks. So I am honored to bring what I have grown up eating right to your kitchen. The process is simple, just choose your casserole, order, and I will deliver it straight to you, tied up with cooking directions. Your job is to take it home, warm it up for your family and, most importantly, ENJOY!!



Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, Monday.....

Happy Monday Y'all!
I trust this finds everyone doing well on this fine Presidents Day.  I had a very busy and fun weekend with my family, as I am sure you all did too.  I presented my first free samples to the wonderful folks at Little Dreamers Academy on Friday afternoon.  I pray that those were well received. 

We are moving right along here at The Southern Oven and there are more samples coming this week and I will also be announcing order dates/deadlines and some other valuable information about my casserole creations.

So, I will make this Monday's post short and sweet, but please remember to keep your questions and comments coming!  I will be talking with you all tomorrow and I will have my price lists out and reveal the location of my next batch of free samples.

More delicious details to come.........

No comments:

Post a Comment