Sweet n' Southern, Direct to your Oven...

Welcome to The Southern Oven!

Pull up a chair, sit right down and make yourself at home. Here at The Southern Oven, we take all the guess work out of a home cooked meal. Let us do all the work, and you take all the credit! All my life I have been surrounded by fabulous Southern cooks. So I am honored to bring what I have grown up eating right to your kitchen. The process is simple, just choose your casserole, order, and I will deliver it straight to you, tied up with cooking directions. Your job is to take it home, warm it up for your family and, most importantly, ENJOY!!



Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day....

Hey Y'all!
What a beautiful North Georgia day it has been.  I have had quite a busy day taking my sweet baby Jack to his 6 month checkup....he is already 7 months old, but who's counting.  As we mothers all know, it takes half a day to get one checkup done, so once we were through, off to the grocery store Jack and I went.  I was busy purchasing items to create some yummy Southern Oven free samples.....I'm looking at you Little Dreamers Academy! 

I also have been looking into what permits or licenses I need to operate this type of business.  I will be doing some more homework in the coming days.  I have also received some fantastic feedback on the blog from the nearest and dearest people in my life.  I know I owe my newest followers and potential customers more information on my casserole creations.  So here is a little more info:

There will be three (3) size casseroles available for purchase.

Small (approximately 9x7):  Serves 2
Medium (approximately 9x9): Serves 3-4
Large (approximately 9x13): Serves 6-8

Now, if any of you are like the people in my house, Large will the best choice for a family of 4.  This will allow for lunch the next day or a possible second dinner for another week night.

Now, y'all keep those great comments coming too!  I will answer any question or concerns you might have about The Southern Oven.  Right now, I have three anxious babies ready to head outside to enjoy this sunshine!

More delicious details to come tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment